Monday, January 16, 2006

UK Experiences



hi guys,
look below what we have done so far, beside working :)


here is our daily traditional english breakfast. a bit too heavy for me...

I standing in the entry of the tunel! we went to the biggest kart in the UK, this was just the best kart ever!!! I won't tell more, because otherwise you will envy me forever :P

some relax time playing xbox 360, it's really cool! we have just been playing gotham race (very good) and perfect dark (this game is crap)

2 comments:

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Nokia Cell phone resources with reviews and features for
Nokia Cell Phones if you or your readers are interested

web hosting reseller said...

Start Making Money Today.. Why wait

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for web hosting reseller... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost-er.com/ Today